♥欢迎到我の部落格 winnie1991.BLOGSPOT♥

2010年3月20日星期六

my birthday (11.03.2010)

Today is my birthday. My friends are planning go to sungai wang SING K..
Our clz was until 1pm.
After finished our clz, v also walk to the bus station.
When the bus coming me, Rachel, Choi Tsin, adward and shumin go until LOT 10 by bus.
After that, v go to the CHOW KIT LRT station.
V buy the ticket that until BUKIT BINTANG.
V booking the time of sing k was 3pm.
When v reached sungai wang only 2.00pm like tis.
So that v go to shopping for a while…..
2.35pm
V all started walking to red box.
That day v song many many song……
On the half way, shumin was leaving early bcoz she wanted to go back hometown.
At the same day, our exam result of sem 2 was came out~~~
So v went to song k to relax our mind!!!!
V song until 6pm..
Happy and enjoy~~~~~!!!!!!^^
After that, v all walked to time square together.
V went der shopping shopping.
And they took me went to a shop to take our dinner.
That was my first time went to that shop for my dinner.
They said the food at der very delicious~~~~^^
At here, I wanted to thank to my lovely friends for belanja me makan…
Thk my friends^^
After v walked in time square for a while, v walked back to sungai wang again!
Bcoz choi tsin said she wanted bought sushi for her sis…
Then v also walked to the bus stop to wait the bus~~~~
In the bus, gt so many ppl inside. I think tis was bcoz all the ppl wanted to go back home liao….wakakaz^^
This whole day I’m very tired but also very happy and enjoy the day!!
And also thk for the wishes of all my friends :D
At last
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!

0 评论: